The video was an advertisement for a car. It started out with a man driving a car and it appears that he is late for a wedding. When he finally gets there, he sees the bride marrying someone else. It was shocking to me because I personally thought that the guy driving the car was the groom and I guess that is what they wanted the car to appear to be.
Who: Bride (Ashly Tizdel), Man (Joe Joenas), Groom (Nik Joenes)
What: Driving to a wedding
When: 2008
Where: Arizona, a church & all over the country in the car
Why: Joe is getting married
How: By driving the car
The video starts out with very gloomy weather and it is on a road. There appears to be rain on the road and the man in the car drives past the road. He is stressed. Then it cuts to a scene where the bride is getting ready for her wedding. She looks happy. Then the car is back and it drives through a wet road in the forest. It shows the man's hand on the steering wheel. It shows the bride, kind of worried looking and then the man in the car, checking his watch. It shows an old man in the bride's room sitting down and he is getting anxious, checking his watch. The man in the car is on the wet road and there is a slow car in front of him, frustrated, he goes around it. They are in the desert or something. Then it shows the man in the room again looking stressed. The man in the car is shown driving on a beach and then over a bridge. It is less gloomy. He drives on a windy road. The bride looks out the window. The man in the car stops for a train. He is super frustrated. He finally gets to the church, it is sunny, he goes inside and sees the bride with another guy.
It was a Saturday morning, Joe Joenas woke up late and was running late for a wedding.
"I just forgot to set my alarm I guess," Joenas said.
Joe rushed to the wedding and faced many obstacles, like slow cars and having to stop at a railroad crossing.
"I hate trains," Joenas said, "They are way too slow."
Meanwhile, the bride, Ashly Tizdel, was getting ready for her wedding and was getting quite anxious.
"This was my second time getting married," Ashly said, "So of course I was nervous."
After what seemed like hours in the car, Joe finally got to the wedding.
"Thank God I wasn't late." Joe said.
Unfortunately, he was late; he entered the church right as the bride and the groom were saying their vows.
"I can't believe Joe just interrupted my wedding," Ashly said. "This has never happened before, it was so embarrassing."
Joe wasn't all too disappointed by his timing though.
"I'm glad I didn't completely miss the wedding, you know," Joe laughed, "I love my new car."
No comments:
Post a Comment