Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Student of the Month Interview

1. How do you feel about winning this award?
I was kinda surprised because I didn't think I'd actually get it.
2. What do you think you did to deserve this award?
I worked really hard, got good grades and helped around my community as much as I could.
3. What activities are you involved in at school?
I'm involved in the color guard year round and the marching band in the fall.
4. What activities have you done outside of school to win this award, if any?
I do dance outside of school and help the little kids at the studio by teaching some of them choreography.
5. How did you feel once you won?
I felt really proud that I could accomplish something like winning Student of the Month.
6. Why do you think you deserved to win?
I think everyone deserved to win, but I worked really hard in guard and tried to help out whenever I could.
7. What did you gain from winning this award?
I think I became more confident and I can give my opinion now.
8. What will you do now to improve yourself as a student?
I'll continue to push myself to get higher grades and to do my work because I know I can.
9. How did you friends react to you winning?
They were really happy for me but some of my friends also applied so they were a little upset that they didn't win.
10. Your family?
They were really proud of me and my mom was excited because my brother never really won an award like this.
11. What can other students do in order to win this award?
They can work hard and keep grades up because that shows teachers that you deserve it.
12. Did you have to put in extra work to be able to win?
Not really, but I did anyway.
13. What do you think made teachers want to nominate you for this award?
I help around the classroom and help during class and I show them that I care for my classes and grades.
14. How do you think your teachers feel about you winning?
I think they're proud of me and glad I won because they thought I deserved it.
15. Do you think that having this award will encourage students to work harder?
For some people, because some students don't care about this award, but those who do care, this award will motivate them to work harder and teach them that hard work does pay off.
16. Did you think you were going to win?
Honestly I didn't think I'd win because I didn't think I had what it took to do it.
17. What motivated you to want to win this award?
I wanted to do something no one in my family had done before and the majority of the past winners were guys so I wanted to be the first girl to win.
18. What are your strengths in and out of school?
I love to ask questions because it gets me prepared for stuff in the future.
19. Weaknesses?
I'm not very organized sometimes and I get stressed out pretty easily.
20. What other students do you think deserve this award, if any?
I think everyone that applied deserved to win because we all deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment