1. You can do multiple things with iMovie, like making a trailer, compiling pictures or editing a video. iMovie is an Apple program that allows you to make a movie basically. There are settings and different things you can do in order to create a video.
First, you must open up your video/pictures in iMovie. Then, you can make a video out of those pictures/clips. You can edit your video or even connect a video camera and use the footage from the camera. Then you edit your movie by rearranging the order of your clips.
2. I knew that you could edit videos using iMovie.
3. I didn't know you could get footage from cameras.
4. I'm worried about finding a good subject to take pictures of.
5. I would probably have pictures ready for this project.
6. I'd probably take pictures of my mom cooking dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment