This photo shows balance because there are two subjects on both sides of the screen and it looks symmetrical for the most part. The subject is the two boys and people would know this because they are the ones in front and they are the most in focus. I think I followed this rule pretty well and if I were to change it, I'd change the angle of the picture.
This picture shows framing because the two people in the front are framing the boy in the back. The subject is the boy in the back and people might know because he is the center of the picture and the focus is mainly on him. The subject is somewhat unclear and if I were to change the picture, I'd pick a different topic or I'd get closer to the subject so that it could focus on him more.
This picture shows rule of thirds because the subject is on the left of the frame. The subject is the boy in front and people would know that because he is in the front and in focus. If I were to change this picture, I'd do it from a different angle so that the boy in the back wouldn't be there.
This picture shows lines because of the lines of the desk and chair and the pictures on the wall. The subject would be the boy and people would know this because he is the most eye-catching. The subject is kind of unclear and the picture is somewhat awkward for me to look at, so if I were the change the picture, I'd maybe zoom in on him more or change the subject to the pictures and focus on them.
This picture shows simplicity because there is one subject in a simple background. The subject would be the boy and people would know this because he is in the front and in focus. If I were to change this picture, I'd take it from a different angle.





You did a very good job of following the rules and taking your pictures next time just watch out to busy backgrounds they are distracting. Keep up the good work Hana!
ReplyDeleteI think that your framing picture was a good photo, because you can see what the picture is and what it is supposed to be. I also like your lines photo because the lines go directly to the man. One thing I would improve is your rule of thirds photo because the person in the picture is in the rule of thirds but the other people are not, and it makes it look like there are multiple subjects. Overall though great job.
ReplyDelete