Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Great Black and White Photographers -- Part 3



1. What caught my eye about Robert Adams' pictures was that they were really simple and visually appealing. I also liked the subjects and backgrounds.
2. I see a woman standing in an old house. I see a simple house with other houses surrounding it and very few people around. I see the woman standing and processing her thoughts.
I smell freshly mowed grass. I smell the woman's perfume radiating off of her. I smell burning food coming from the kitchen.
I hear cars slowly driving by. I hear people talking and children laughing on the street. However, I hear silence in the house.
I taste the burning food. I taste the dirt blowing into my mouth (in the second picture). I taste the woman's overpowering perfume.
I feel the quietness in the home. I feel the calmness coming from the woman and the home. I feel peaceful and serene.
3. I would like to create some kind of collage on PowerPoint or in a book showing Robert Adams best/most famous pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment