Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. I would like to go to Takakanonuma Greenland in Hobara, Japan because it looks amazing and it seems really cool. I really like all the trees surrounding it and how everything is rusted. The rides also look really nice.
2.

3. I think taking pictures of trash dumps, pictures in mountains, underwater, different cities around the world, and the supermarket would be interesting. 

4.
5. It would be fun/interesting to photograph trash dumps to see different trash and different people. It would also be interesting to see where trash is dumped, etc. You could take pictures of trash in different places and see how it may vary. It's just interesting to me to see what different people would throw away.
6.  You would need regular equipment and it would be pretty cheap because you don't really need to travel that much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment