Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love and Loss

1. As I worked my way through the pictures, I began to feel a bit of sadness and sorrow. The situation was very sad and to see how the woman progressed as her cancer got stronger was very interesting.

2. I think that quote applies to him because he photographed important moments in his life and his wife's life. The pictures don't describe his life with his wife, but capture distinct moments.

3. If I was in his situation, I probably wouldn't think to take such good pictures. I would probably spend as much time with my loved one as I could and take pictures of them, not worrying about the quality, but worrying more about just capturing them.

4. If I wrote a letter to Angelo, I'd say that his pictures were really great and that they really captured his wife's journey well.

No comments:

Post a Comment