This was one of my favorite pictures of 2014 because it's a really powerful picture in that the mother of the victim, Abdolah Hosseinzadeh, chose not to execute/hang the murderer. Instead, she slapped him and removed the noose from his neck, showing that violence and death does no good.
This is one of my favorite pictures of 2014 because it shows how many people are in bad places and need help. I like how the Italians helped the Africans to seek refuge.
I like this picture because it's happy and it shows how hard work pays off. I also like how the hats are frozen in the sky.
I think the best song of 2014 was Night Changes. I liked this song because of Zayn's solo. Also, One Direction's album FOUR came out this year and a lot of songs from there are really good so that's why I chose Night Changes as my favorite.
I didn't watch a lot of movies in 2014, but my favorite movie that I watched was We're the Millers. I liked it the most because it was really funny and I remember watching it very vividly. I also like the actors in it.
I think the most important news story was about Ferguson because it was a really important and very well known situation. It opened a lot of people's eyes to what was happening in the world. It shows that not everything is fair and we need to take a stand.
I think the most important person of 2014 is Michelle Obama. She's the most important person because she inspires people to eat their vegetables and exercise which is important for their health and the country as a whole. She's also the first lady. She is married to Barack Obama.
I think that Taylor Swift releasing 1989 is the most important entertainment story of the year. This is because she changed genres and it was a very good album. It probably got #1 on the iTunes charts because she's Taylor Swift.
1. I went to Florida over the break, and it was okay because I got to watch a lot of TV but my family hates me.
2. My resolutions for 2015 are to get good grades and make new friends.
3. This year I want to grow a lot of inches and go to a lot of concerts and meet people.








No comments:
Post a Comment