Saturday, January 10, 2015

Five Websites

1. http://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/ 


If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.

If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a.     I picked this picture because it looks really cool and I like the colors and all the elements of the picture.
b.     I see Depth, and some Leading Lines in this picture.
c.     Jenna Martin took this picture.

2. http://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/


If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.

If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a.     I picked this picture because it looks really cool and different and I like all the photography elements it has.
b.     I see a lot of Leading Lines, Rule of Thirds, and some Depth in this picture.
c.     Christian Richter took this picture.

If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.


If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a.     I picked this picture because I really liked how all the trees looked.
b.     I see a lot of Leading Lines and possibly Rule of Thirds in this picture.
c.     Rachel Sussman took this picture.




If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.


If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a.    I picked this picture because I really liked how the trees looked with the snow and the house.
b.   I see a lot of  Depth and Rule of Thirds in this picture.
c.    Patrick Wald took this picture.



If possible, post your favorite photo from the site.


If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions:
a.    I picked this picture because I like how the lights and sky look in the picture as well as the buildings.
b.   I see a lot of  Depth and Leading Lines in this picture.
c.    Tomas Volcelka took this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment