Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Prompt Shoot Review

http://priscilladiazz.blogspot.com

1. I liked the connected picture because it looks really nice and visually appealing. I like how there are leading lines and balancing elements and also how there is a pop of yellow because that makes the photo more interesting to look at.

2. My least favorite image is footprints because nothing is happening. It's just a picture of a picture of a paw print.

3. Overall, her pictures were really nice and visually appealing. I like how she applied the rules of photography too.

4. She could work on finding better subjects to take a picture of because the footprints one is pretty boring.

5. I think she did the best portraying connected because it's just a nice looking picture and I can see how it relates to the prompt.

6. I think she was the least successful portraying footprints because it's just a picture of a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment