Square
In this picture, there are lines that lead to the subject and the subject fills up the frame. There is also a bit of rule of thirds. The roof/top also frames the sky so that adds color to the picture and makes it interesting.
Happy
The ice cream machine in this picture fills up the frame, but there aren't really any other rules of composition that I could find.
Bowie
This picture has subjects that fill the frame and there's also examples of leading lines that can be found on the roof and some rule of thirds.
Metal
I don't think this picture shows any rules of compositions, except maybe lines.
Overall your pictures were nice. I really like that you used framing in the Bowie picture to lead to the center. I also like the square picture because diagonal lines lead directly to the square.
ReplyDeleteI like all of your pictures and i like the angles you take them from. It makes your photos more interesting. I like how clear your photos are and the lines in your photos.
ReplyDelete