Kim Ho-Young
1. I chose this picture because I thought it was a really powerful image and it really captured the effects of the war on families.
2. I really like the way the photographer had the crying man on the left and his relative in the background on the right because it lets you see more than you would if the man were in the middle.
3. I think this picture made the top 40 photos because it's interesting to look at and it shows how separation from the war affected people.
Eric Gay
1. I chose this picture because it shows how Hurricane Katrina affected everyone of all age and race.
2. I like how there are many people in the background of this picture and the placement of the subjects.
3. I think this made the top 40 photos because it's a really powerful image and Hurricane Katrina was a really important event.
Stan Honda
1. I chose this photo because it's really interesting to look at and it's just a really happy picture.
2. I like how there are no people in the background and how Siegel and Kopelov are in the center of the picture.
3. I think this made the top 40 photos of all time because it's a really nice picture and same-sex marriage is a pretty controversial topic.



No comments:
Post a Comment